Augur Bay Community Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1: Hopefully Helping Harper

2 posters

Go down

Week 1: Hopefully Helping Harper Empty Week 1: Hopefully Helping Harper

Post by Sheherazade Tue May 24, 2016 7:26 pm

The next person on Sheherazade's list of people to check on was a little harder to find, since she didn't run lessons in the centre and thus couldn't be found using the room booking system. Still, she had left an email address on the bulletin board, so Sheherazade had at least one way of contacting her...even if she didn't particularly like doing it.

TO: HarpY@gmail.AB
SUBJECT: Group Therapy Session

email wrote:Dear Harper,

After the events of the therapy session, I wanted to check on everyone involved, given the stressful nature of the events. How are you fairing after it? If you wish to discuss anything about what happened, feel free to message me.

Yours,
Sheherazade Anceladellis.
Sheherazade
Sheherazade

Back to top Go down

Week 1: Hopefully Helping Harper Empty Re: Week 1: Hopefully Helping Harper

Post by Harper Wed May 25, 2016 9:29 am

TO: Sheherazade.Anceladellis@gmail.ABC
SUBJECT: Re: Group Therapy Session

Dear Sheherazade,

Thank you for your concern, unsolicited as it is. If you wish to discuss any of the stressful events, and I think that you do, feel free to continue messaging me.

Yours faithfully,
Harper.

Harper wasn't about to let anyone talk down to her, verbally, electronically or paper note passed in class (-ily?). No matter how graceful they may be. If Hera wanted to talk through... whatever that was, they'd do it as equals or not at all. Harper nodded to her phone before replacing it in her pocket.
Harper
Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheherazade Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Sheherazade frowned as she attempted to compose her reply, several days later. She disliked communicating over email, but she also didn't want to impose on Harper by asking them to meet.

TO: HarpY@gmail.AB
SUBJECT: Group Therapy Session

Dear Harper,

Thank you for your reply. I haven't seen you around at the centre recently, but I hope you are doing well. Most other people I have spoken to have come out of it fine, although some are more shaken up than others. Are you planning to perform any kind of additional investigation into what occured? I understand if you wish to leave things be, as some people do, but I am curious about some the details of what happened and so would be gratful for collabotation on this matter.

Sheherazade
Sheherazade
Sheherazade

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:33 pm

TO: Sheherazade.Anceladellis@gmail.ABC
SUBJECT: Re: Group Therapy Session

Dear Sheherazade,

And thank you for your prompt response. I have been busy, doing some summer homework in the library, things like that. Please let me know who came out of it poorly so that I can help them as best I am able. As a recently teenaged individual I have no intention of conducting any manner of investigation as an adult professional might. However I recently came into contact with a private investigator! Please forward all further inquiries to the attached document.

Harper was not someone who beat around the bush. She was direct, by and large small. However, on this particular occasion the attached document was a photo of Sam's business card/scrap notepaper - now stained with some heated beverage and a little smudged, but still legible.

For some reason she couldn't quite put her finger on Sheherazade's emails were bringing out the worst the passive aggression in Harper.
Harper
Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down